Personal Data includes any information relating to a specific person or persons. Any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data, also known as data processing, is referred to as data processing. A child is a natural person under the age of 16 years. [ https://Cinemahdv2.net/ ] We/us – Our Website
Data Protection Principles
- We recognize the importance of data security and want to maintain your privacy.
- Personal Data is collected and processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently.
- Our Processing activities have legal justification.
- Before we Process Personal Data, we always consider your rights first. When you request it, we will provide you with information about how we Processed Personal Data.
- The data is processed in a limited timeframe. We will not keep your personal information for longer than required.
- We will do everything possible to guarantee the accuracy of the information.
- We will make every effort to maintain the data’s trust and confidentiality.
Data Subject’s rights
The following are the rights of the data subject:
1. Right to information – You are entitled to know if your Personal Data is being collected and how it is being used; what data is gathered from where, why, and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access – You have the right to get hold of a copy of your Personal Data that has been collected about you.
3. Right to correction – You have the right to ask for incorrect or incomplete Personal Data to be corrected or erased.
4. The right to be forgotten – or the ability to request that your Personal Data be deleted from our records in specific circumstances.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to stop the Processing of your Personal Data if certain requirements are met.
6. You have the right to object to processing in certain situations, such as when you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully.
7. The right to object to automated Processing, which includes the right not to be subjected to an action based solely on automated Processing; and the right not to be subject to a decision made exclusively on automated Processing. This right you may exercise whenever there is a consequence of your profiling that has legal implications for you.
8. You have the right to data portability, which entails being able to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
9. You have the right to submit a complaint in the case that we refuse your request under the Access to Information Act. If you are not happy with how your request was handled, please contact us.
10. This is the metric that we’ll use to determine if you are qualified for the help of supervisory authority. The phrase “right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages” refers to the power of pursuing civil actions against a financial institution under applicable laws.
11. You have the right to withdraw your consent, which is valid for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
We will not use your E-mail address or physical address as an individual. It is critical that we verify each piece of information you provide us so that we can deliver the best customer experience to our customers. We keep track of all the data you give us so that you may comment on content or take other actions on the website. Your name and e-mail address are examples of the information we collect.
This includes data that is collected automatically by cookies and other session technologies. nThis might include your shopping cart information, your IP address, your purchasing history (if any), and so on. This data is utilized to improve the customer experience. Your activities may be recorded when you utilize our services or visit our website.
We obtain information from our trusted partners based on their having legal grounds to share that data with us. This is either data you have given them directly or data they have obtained about you lawfully. The following list of our partners may be found here.
Publicly available information
We may collect personal information about you that is already available to the public.
How we use your Personal Data
We utilize your Personal Data for the following purposes:
We process your Personal Data for the stated purposes on the basis of your consent or in accordance with legal requirements. nWe utilize your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To follow you, find out your name, and give you a service or sell/offer you a product;
We process your Personal Data for the following reasons in the interests of good and legitimate interest:
- to send you tailored deals (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to keep track of your clients (purchasing behavior and history) in order to enhance the quality, variety, and availability of goods/services supplied;
- to carry out satisfaction surveys on your behalf;As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering your products/services that are similar or the same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
We Process your Personal Data with your permission for the following reasons:
- For example, we may use your data to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully chosen partners) for other reasons we have requested your consent for.
We use your Personal Data to fulfill obligations imposed by law and/or provide options made available by law. We reserve the right to anonymize data collected, and any such data will be used. We may utilize information outside of this Policy only if it is anonymized.
We may use your Personal Data for additional reasons that are not stated here but that are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do so, we’ll make sure that:
The connection between goals, context, and the nature of personal data is appropriate for additional processing; there are adequate protections in place.
We will keep you updated on any further processing and purposes if necessary.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
How we secure your data
We do everything we can to keep your Personal Information secure. Where appropriate, we anonymize and pseudonymize your data. We keep an eye on our systems for any possible flaws or assaults.
Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of information. We do, however, promise to notify appropriate authorities if any data breaches occur. We will also inform you if there is a risk to your rights or interests. We shall endeavor to prevent security breaches and offer assistance to authorities as needed in the event of any breaches.
If you have a previous account with us, keep in mind that your login and password must be kept private.
Although we do not aim to receive or collect information from children, we do not intentionally target them. We don’t advertise our services towards kids.
Cookies and other technologies we use
Cookies and/or similar technologies are used to examine consumer behavior, manage the website, keep track of visitors, and collect information about users in order to personalize and improve your visit with us. This is done to customize and enhance your experience with us.
Cookies are small text files kept on your computer. Cookies keep track of information so that websites can operate properly. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You may alter these settings at the browser level. Disabling cookies might cause you to lose access to certain features.
• Cookies that are necessary – these cookies are required for you to be able to use certain important aspects of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
• Cookies that provide convenience and enable more personalized features – These cookies allow you to use our service more conveniently and enable us to provide additional customized features. For example, they may remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time you submit a remark.
• Cookies that set a session ID and last for 30 days or less – these are used to keep track of your activity on our website and services.
• Cookies that collect information about your site visits, such as the cookies mentioned above. Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your hobbies. They’re also used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They’re usually given by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission and installed on your device. These cookies keep track of whether or not you’ve visited a website, which is shared with other organizations like advertisers. Targeting or advertising cookies are frequently linked to the other organization’s site features.
Cookies can be deleted by modifying your browser settings. You may also use optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com to manage 3rd party cookies. Visit allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies.
We will respond you within minutes to all of your questions if you send us an email at [via Contact Us Page].